Sunday, June 6, 2010

Wind tunnel, rushing river and the floor

Well, last night was relaxing.. Massage, brushing teeth, and off to bed.

Or so we thought.

Mother nature (MN) had a different plan. So Jess and I get into our tent, about ready to sleep (over the sounds of EVERYONE talking), and rest. 5 minutes later, MN opened up the skies and threw in the wind. Dena's tent went flying, ours began dripping, Emily and Reba's tent filled up, and we high tailed it out of there. And I think MN took my ear plugs too.

Tamara made 2 trips to pick all 8 of us up, and we slept on her parents' floor, and eventually made it to sleep ( http://tweetphoto.com/25852594 )

Oh MN... We were not friends yesterday.

So Tam finally rolls around, we're up, changed, back at the Wellness Village, and ready for day 2. We'll see how far I can make it... My shins have returned to pain city, and my calves/back of my knees/hamstrings are STILL very unhappy with me :)

Closing ceremony today, great weather, and some more fun.

IN IT TO END IT!

-p

No comments:

Post a Comment